SCCPLA Archives

SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee

sccpla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Tim Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCCPLA - SCC Planning Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:09:52 -0600
Program Committee,
Attached is the evaluation summary from the Little Rock meeting. I think they received an excellent evaluation. Please review for planning our meeting.
Thanks,
Tim

>>> "Plaisted, Dena K " <[log in to unmask]> 11/17/05 1:38 PM >>>
Janna/Nancy/Tim/Robin,

The evaluation summary from the meeting is attached. I was unsure as to
who should receive a copy so please forward to those that will find it
helpful in their planning or might have an interest.

I only have two more bills to pay and will be ready to send everything
to the auditor.  I can tell you the meeting did make money but will not
have an exact amount until I close the account but feel that SCC will be
pleased.

We have all the paper presentations up on the meeting website except
those that have not given their permission.  Mary is still trying to get
releases for the few remaining as we would like to have all available.
The list of attendees is up as well as the final program.  I will send
an announcement to the listserv when we have everything up and ready so
those who did not get to attend can see the papers.  Also, we hope to
put up some pictures from the conference for everyone to enjoy.

We did provide a separate survey for the exhibitors but except for one
personal emails we did not get any other comments.  We may nudge them
again to see if we can get additional feedback for next year.

Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dena

Dena Plaisted, Chair     Phone: 501.686.6743
Document Access Services Fax: 501.686.6745
UAMS Library  - #586
4301 W. Markham Street
Little Rock, AR  72205-7199
Email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.