TEATRO-L Archives

COLOQUIO: TEATRO DE LOS SIGLOS DE ORO

TEATRO-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Lauer, A Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lauer, A Robert
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:47:17 +0000
Pésames:

De Robert L. Fiore:

I was thankful to have Shirley as my mentor when I began teaching at The Woman's College of UNC (UNCG).

Robert L. Fiore
Dept. of Spanish & Portuguese
University of Arizona
Tucson, Arizona 85745-0067
Tel: (520) 621-3649 or 621-3123
Fax: (520) 621-6104

***

De Barbara Mujica:

Such sad news. We all learned so much from Shirley's patient and meticulous scholarship.

Barbara

B. Mujica
Professor of Spanish
Associated Faculty, Department of Performing Arts
Faculty Advisor, GU Student Veterans Association (GUSVA)
Associate Facilitator, Veterans Support Team
Editor, Comedia Performance

Department of Spanish and Portuguese, Box 571039
Georgetown University
Washington, D.C. 20057-1039
202 687-5778

***

De Margaret Rich Greer:

Well said, Maryrica.  That's my memory of Shirley too.

Meg