TEATRO-L Archives

COLOQUIO: TEATRO DE LOS SIGLOS DE ORO

TEATRO-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Alain Saint-Säens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2014 15:08:54 -0400
Dear friends of Teatro-L,
Although I had not seen him for years, I will always remember Vern's
friendship not only with me but every scholar, young or or old. Je suis
très triste de sa mort. Toutes mes amitiés et mes condoléances à Amy.
Alain Saint-Saëns
Director de Relaciones Internacionales,
Vice-Decano Académico
De la Facultad de Postgrado,