CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:18:01 -0500
hi again, everybody - quite a few people wrote me with questions about
the basics of blogging and RSS today, and instead of trying to answer
those emails individually, I'm sending around a link here to a brand-new
article by Will Richardson, who is an educator with wide-ranging
experience in using blogs and RSS:

http://www.infotoday.com/MMSchools/jan04/richardson.shtml

if you are interested in reading more from Will Richardson, his blog is
here:

http://www.weblogg-ed.com/

BTW, so far my students are thrilled to have their own blogs up and
running in less than 10 minutes. throughout the day today I have
received many emails from students saying they knew what blogs and RSS
feeds were (sort of...) but didn't really know how to use them and were
embarrassed to ask! so, I'm feeling very confident about using this
extensively next year after testing it out some more over the summer.

:)

Laura