From:
Tanya Notley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanya Notley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:27:13 +1000
Join New Tactics, Tactical Tech, and our featured resource practitioners from July 8 - 14 for an online dialogue on Information Activism: Turning Information into Action. This online dialogue will be space for practitioners to share the innovative ways in which they have turned information into action with their advocacy campaigns. We will discuss topics such as: collecting data, creative ways of visualizing data, digital ways of sharing this information, and the security risks one should evaluate before implementing these activities. We will be sharing tools and tactics advocates have used to turn information into action!

As part of these dialogues Tactical Tech will premier video footage from the Info-Activism multi-media handbook which will be launched later this year. This video footage features interviews with info-activists from around the world.

http://www.newtactics.org/en/blog/new-tactics/information-activism-turning-information-action

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Tanya