From:
Gabi Hadl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gabi Hadl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:38:23 +0900
Dear Clemencia, steering committee and friends,

I am asking for the last time:

- is india already informally decided or is anyone interested in taiwan and
korea ( already have some tentative agreements)?
- when is the deadline for proposals?
- how will the decision be made?
- are connections with academic conferences now officially out (alfonso and
nick seemed to say so. I disaggree but...)?

if there's interest in korea and taiwan, I need to know:
- how many people (minimum) putting in how many hours 'on location' ?
- how many participants to expect, length of conference?
- any suggestions for networks to tap into?

Nobody responded to these questions before. If I do not hear an answer
within 24hrs, I will drop the ball on this. I'd rather not waste my and my
contacts' time.

Gabi