CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:19:34 -0500
hi everybody, this is a reminder about our meeting at 11 on Wednesday in
Ellison - this week Karen and I would like to do a dry run (very very
very preliminary dry run!) of our presentation about the revised
Orientation for online course students; we'll be making the presentation
at the MERLOT conference in August.

that means on Wednesday we'll be covering: the new Orientation
(Blackboard version is basically done), the new printed Guide and
accompanying CDROM, and the new website.

we're still work on the design, and input is most welcome!
http://ou.edu/online

NEXT WEEK: on Wednesday July 28 some folks from the Library will be
present to talk to us about their online services and to answer any
questions we might have. if you are curious about some of the online
tutorials available at the Library, you will find a list of them here:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/reswriting/res/oulibrary.htm )

I'm guessing that things will be very very hectic in August for
everybody, so I'm assuming that these will be our last meetings for
summer. we can then poll people in August for their fall schedules, and
come up with an optimum meeting time starting in September.

thanks everybody!

Laura