CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:25:36 -0500
hi everybody, just a reminder about Wednesday - if people can bring
EXAMPLES OF WRITING assignments to hand out so that we can look at some
nitty-gritty now, that would probably be really productive.

these can be assignments you've used (successfully? unsuccessfully?
in-between?) in your online courses

or they might be assignments you've used in the classroom and want to
re-invent using online tools

from last week's discussion, it sounds like folks would like to talk not
just about the best online tools to use for a specific assignment, but
also about the instructions given to students, and the way that the
assignment would be assessed/graded. that definitely sounds good to me!

see you Wednesday!

Laura