CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:41:02 -0500
hi everybody, this is just a reminder that we have some great guests who
will be coming to speak with us today (Wednesday), 11 a.m. in 220
Ellison Hall: Debra Engel from the Library, along with Karen
Rupp-Serrano and Cheryl McCain. Debra is the Director of Public Services
for the Library, while Karen is the head of Reference Collection
development, and Cheryl is the Library Instruction coordinator. this
will be a really good opportunity to find out what services are
available for online students so that we can send our students in the
right cyber-direction.

this will be our last Wednesday meeting until September; at some point
in August we'll start the process of figuring out when will be a good
meeting time for folks who would like to continue getting together in
the fall.

thanks everybody!

Laura