CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:57:27 -0500
hi everybody, and thanks to those of you who came to chat about email -
your comments and questions were really helpful and I'll modify those
webpages at the Resource Center accordingly!

one page I forgot to cover was the Blackboard and iThink email options -
and we are right now testing a new IT service that will add another
course email option for Fall 2004. anyway, here is the page in question:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/technology/email/i_coursemail.htm

since so many people are out of town already next Wednesday, we'll just
be convening at Pepe's for lunch to chat and munch: shall we do that at
11:30 rather than at 11? or at 12? if you are planning to come, please
let me know what time is best for you - I'll be sure to send out a
reminder next week just to confirm what time we'll be meeting up there.

thanks again for the email input yesterday!

Laura