CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:53:10 -0600
hi everybody, I've added a new Technology Tip, encouraging my students
to subscribe to more blogs and other RSS news feeds:

http://bestmoodle.net/ks/techtip/bloglines2.htm

as you can see, I've put some suggested feeds here that are OU-related,
and also some feeds that are specifically related to my courses.

I'm wondering if people know of any other OU-related feeds????

the wonderful guys at Bizzell Library have put up a ton of amazing
feeds, and there is the OU Daily, the Norman Transcript, plus
RateMyProfessors.com and SoonerSports.com. those are the only OU-related
news feeds I have been able to locate. does anybody know of any other
OU-related news feeds? department news? campus events news?

I've also got a few faculty blogs here - these are actually the only
three I happen to know about. are there other OU faculty blogs that
people know about?

thanks for your input - I'd be really glad for help in expanding this
list of OU-related RSS feeds!

Laura