CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 01:39:53 -0500
hi everybody, I've managed to move the existing content over to the
Online Resource Center site:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/

the design is still not final (which means that suggestions are very
welcome!) - also, you will see that there are still some big content
gaps that Karen and I will be working on over the next two weeks.

please note that THE ADDRESSES AT THE SITE HAVE CHANGED. the site was
not really "public" before, so I hope that there are not too many folks
out there who linked to specific pages; if you did, those old links will
now default to an error page which provides a link to the site homepage.

there are probably still some broken links and/or missing images at the
site as a result of the transfer; if you happen to notice anything out
of order, please let me know.

also, my apologies to those of you who sent me additional materials and
corrections already - I was not able to access my saved Exchange email
for much of this weekend, I could not consult the saved emails that
people had sent to me previously. I'll be doing that this week, and
thanks as always to those of you who have sent in additions and
corrections to the existing content.

as I said in the email on Friday, our goal was to come up with a site
that contained a minimum of design elements, but with a strong emphasis
on readability and usability. if you have suggestions about what more we
can do to achieve those goals, that would be really helpful!

and kudos to Randy Hoyt for having done an absolutely fantastic job in
laying down the design on top of the existing content. the site is easy
to expand (so please do send me stuff you want to add!), and it should
be easy for us to maintain into the indefinite future. THANKS RANDY!

Laura