CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:06:39 -0500
Following up on an email from Rob (see below)... :-)

YES! I love these sites that are about sharing flash cards - here's one
that I really like, because they do Greek font support! (actually
Unicode font support across the board: very impressive) it is an
EXCELLENT site, highly searchable, very well organized, with a range of
free services without signing in, free registered services, and some
advanced services (import, export, printing) that they make available
for a onetime $14.95 fee (I've only used the free services, though):

http://www.flashcardexchange.com/quick_start.php

and, of course, there's always the mighty QUIA: http://quia.com - QUIA
is wonderful because by putting in the same set of words for flash
cards, you also get concentration and matching games as well, with no
additional data entry AND you can import the same list of paired words
for other activities and quizzes as well. gotta love the guys at QUIA!