CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:34:19 -0500
hi everybody, and thanks to the folks who brought in their writing
assignments and handouts to share. great! April sent around her handout
to the list already; please feel free to circulate more materials this
way.

there will be NO MEETING next week - JUNE 16.

for June 23, Karen has reserved the SLIS Bizzell Library Lab (Room 118A,
Bizzell Library, in Library School section) so that we can do some work
with EMAIL. we'll talk about OU email system in particular, take a look
at the web-based Outlook, web-based POP email (even if you don't use
that yourself, it's good to be familiar with it so you can encourage
students to use it). if we can get in and actually create profiles and
use Outlook on those lab machines we'll do that too. please think of any
EMAIL QUESTIONS you have, along with any EMAIL TIPS you want to share
with folks - you can send those along to me and I'll compile them, or
you can circulate them to the list.

thanks again everybody,

Laura