CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:27:08 -0500
hello everybody, this is just a reminder that we're back in Ellison Hall
on Wednesday at 11 - now that folks have had a chance to try blogger
out, we should be able to have a good informed discussion about how to
make the best use of Discussion Boards and/or Blogging in online
courses.

there are of course LOTS of ways to use these tools, and the more you
experiment with the tools in your own online adventures, the easier it
will be to see just how you can best use them in your class. so if you
want to experiment with Blogger, but without creating your own blog,
please feel free to fool around with this blog:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/blog/blogger.html
(if you'd like to "join" it as a member so you can post and comment,
just let me know!)

if you want a blogger refresher, all the info should be here:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/software/blogger/s_index.htm

see you Wednesday - and please think about tricks and techniques you use
for promoting good classroom discussion so we can see how those transfer
(or not) to the world of discussion boards and blogging online!

thanks everybody,

Laura