CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:05:14 -0600
thanks Sheryl! I am replying to the whole list, since it is always
interesting to hear how people are using blogs (it is a very flexible
technology).

I agree exactly about the stifling 'feel' of the Blackboard system.
that's why I switched to EZBoard for class discussion - being able to
easily add images, for example, was really important to me (EZBoard has
an HTML editor that works a lot like the Blogger one).

anyway, thanks for the tip! that means I now know three instructors
using Blogger - which makes it a mass movement, right???

:)

Laura