CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kerry Magruder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kerry Magruder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 20:31:30 -0500
Laura,

This is fascinating.  The aggregation of the blogs makes this
approach very promising, since students can easily keep track of each
others' blogs.  Thanks for sharing this!!!

I will definitely consider switching to blogs from EZBoard (which
doesn't suffer from many of the D2L limitations for discussion
boards).  But blogs may still be easier for students.  So please give
us another update toward the end of the semester!

PEACE
Kerry