CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:39:51 -0500
hi everybody, in case you are interested in learning more about EZBoard
Discussion Board but cannot make today's meeting, here are the notes
online:

Comparison of EZBoard and Blackboard discussion board features:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/instructors/technology/ezboard/ez_vs_bb.htm

Information about EZBoard for instructors:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/instructors/technology/ezboard/index.htm

Student help pages for EZBoard:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/technology/ezboard/index.htm

if you have any questions about EZBoard, let me know. I rely very very
VERY heavily on the discussion board in my online classes, and switching
to EZBoard has been a great change from Blackboard.

thanks!

Laura