CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:15:27 -0600
hi everybody, and happy new year! since the semester is nearly upon us,
I'm working up some materials for my online classes, and thought I would
share a page I've prepared on D2L Discussion Board posts.

in all my courses, I depend very much on having the students include
images and links in their Discussion Board posts. the CAS Online
Orientation doesn't cover the use of the D2L HTML Editor, how to include
images in posts, etc., so I prepared this page based on the questions
and problems students had about that last semester. here is a link to
the page in case it might be useful to you:

http://www.bestmoodle.net/ks/d2l/post.htm

if you have questions or suggestions, let me know! this link will
definitely remain stable since it is a resource I am using for all of my
online courses.

best wishes,

Laura