HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Dean, Lori" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:51:45 +0000
No restrictions as far as I know.

Lori Williamson Dean, MS, CGC, LGC
Department Chair and Assistant Professor, Department of Genetic Counseling
Program Manager, Heartland Genetics & NBS Collaborative
University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences

Phone: 405-819-2135 or 501-526-7703

http://www.uams.edu/chrp/genetics
http://www.heartlandcollaborative.org<http://www.heartlandcollaborative.org/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.