OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Todd Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:49:20 -0600
I've also had one user receive it; he has no eBay account so he knew
something was wrong with it.  These things are growing sophistication,
here's a link to an article about another one, an interesting
dissection of
a spam e-mail:

http://www.tjhsst.edu/~agupta/ecard-hijack/