OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:54:40 -0600
The Perl meeting can be in the room next to Alan's office, B117 (I think
that's the number). It's ideal for 8-10 people. I'll loan a projector. Don't
forget to read the the first 7 chapters ;-)

Unfotunately, I have to be in Ardmore on Wednesday... I'm rarely out of the
foundation, so most Wednesdays are still best for me. I'll just borrow
someone's notes. Alan, you can bring a laptop or do finger puppets in the
light.

Directions:
For those of you in the main buildings, head down the tunnel out into the P1
garage. Once out into the garage, turn right and head towards the steel
double doors. This takes you straight into the first floor of the Bell
building. Just go straight down towards the elevator at the end of the hall.
The room is on your left just before you get to the foyer. Don't forget your
access card since you'll be finished after 5 p.m.

Quyen
-------
budding Perl guru