OSCER-USERS-L Archives

OSCER users

OSCER-USERS-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Neeman, Henry J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neeman, Henry J.
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:14:30 +0000

OSCER users,

Happy holidays!

When my older daughter was very small, she used to
talk about "our chuthers," and it took me a while to
figure out that she had misunderstood the phrase
"each other."

She loved to talk about how important "our chuthers" are,
and how much we love them.

So from us and our chuthers to you and your chuthers,
we wish you all a wonderful, happy, merry holiday break,
and a joyful and exciting new year!

See below for a note on practicalities during the break.

The OSCER Team:
Dave Akin
Suma Atheti
Soumya Bhattacharya
Patrick Calhoun
Thang Ha
Byron Lydick
John Mueller
Henry Neeman
Tolu Okeowo
Horst Severini
Jason Speckman

---

NOTE: During the winter vacation (Fri Dec 22 - Mon Jan 1),
the entire OSCER team will be officially on break, because
campus is closed.

But, I'll keep an eye on email.

If you have any issues or concerns during the break, please
contact us at

Except for mission critical failures, most requests during
the break will be deferred until at least Jan 2.

Henry