From:
anisha susanna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
anisha susanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 19:18:57 +0800
Dear Juan,

thank you for everyone who has put forward the proposal to hold the next OM
conference in Australia.  The fact that there is such strong interest and
support amongst Aussie activists and academics for the OM process, it would
make sense to hold the conference in Australia as well...now that its come
as far as India.

I too think that quite a number of academics and activists from the AP
region could find their way over, though I wonder about the participation of
Latin Americans who have been the strongest force behind the OM process
since its inception.

I am not sure how I can support the process, but I am certainly interested
to continue to be contribute in small ways where possible.

warm salaams to you and your colleagues,

susanna