Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 11:01:57 +0900

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
6th Conference: Sydney, April 9-13, 2007
http://www.ourmedia07.net/

Conference Documentation:
http://om6.engagemedia.org/
Join an OURFuture Working Group: Organization Structure, Communication
Infrastructure, Next Conference, Special Projects and more...
http://om6.engagemedia.org/index.php/Working_Groups