From:
John Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 15:17:22 -0700
Hello,

Thanks to those responsible for bringing back the OURmedia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourmediaweb/home

I searched and found that the domain name www.our-media.org
<http://www.our-media.org> was available -- so I purchased it and it now
points to the ourmedia site on google.  I noticed that
nuestrosmedios.org is also available for registration.  I'll be glad to
turn over the information re: the domain name registration and
nameserver, etc.  to whomever is coordinating the website; I just wanted
to act before the domain name was gone.  If it's not the domain name
people would like to use, that's fine -- it will just expire in June 2014.

cheers,
John

--
john w. higgins, ph.d.