OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Griffith, Priscilla L.
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 23:45:16 +0000
Tom Romano has a new book available through Amazon.com.  The information about the book is in his email below.
Priscilla L. Griffith, Ph.D.
Professor and Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
University of Oklahoma
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, OK 73019
TEL 405-325-3534/CELL 405-496-1111/FAX 405-325-7841