OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:08:29 -0600
Hello All,

To encourage some web log (blog) activity, we are sponsoring a contest
called ³A Decade of Reading and Writing.² The direct link to the contest is
below

    http://blogs.writingproject.org/blogwrite24/2004/11/18#a95

When you first arrive at our weblog home page, you will see the contest
posted as the first story on the page. On the right side of the page, you
will see links listed under ³Navigation,² ³Postings,² and ³Membership.²
Anyone may join our Blog, but you do have to join in order to post and
respond.

I have purchased three beautiful bound books for prizes ‹ each quite
distinctive. If no one enters, there¹s one with whimsical hand-embroidery
I¹d like to keep for myself.

Also, I have re-designed the OWP Blog to function as an e-Anthology. For it
to work, we have to have people post and others respond. That¹s the
³Postings² link on the right side. If you have a piece of writing, you¹d
like others to read, click on ³Post for Response.²  If you would like to
respond to someone else, click on ³Chronological² or ³By Topic.² That will
take you to a listing of all things posted, including pictures.

Janis Cramer has just posted a piece she finished in Indianapolis and asked
for comments. She¹s even brave enough to ask that you ³press² it.  Check out
³Some Girls Would² at

http://blogs.writingproject.org/blogwrite24/discuss/msgReader$96?mode=topic&
y=2004&m=11&d=22

Wow!  Long addresses.