OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:19:41 -0500
You know, Sanda Effinger is teaching in Europe right now...I THOUGHT in
Germany, tho...what an awesome story...

--
*Claudia Swisher*
*Norman North High School*

**"The great words of teaching are the one-syllable ones: read, write,
teach, learn, work, skill, care, help, hope, trust, faith, love. And the
greatest of these, of course, is love." ~ Susan Ohanian, ONE SIZE FITS FEW*
*

*