PREDENTAL-L Archives

Predental Students

PREDENTAL-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Pre-Dental Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pre-Dental Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:22:36 -0600
Announcing two new health profession programs for both undergrad and
professional school students:

Tanzania - August 2-22 - Med/dent/opt/public health/PT/vet/pharm.

Costa Rica-Nicaragua - July 3-16 - Veterinary and Dental

Both of the above offer supervised, hands-on clinical experience and
financial aid.

More info at www.ISLonline.org.

Please refer students to www.ISLonline.org for specific information to
fit your Academic Calendar.  If “ISL” doesn’t ring a bell, see below
about us…..

ISL sends medical/dent/opt/public health/PT/vet/pharmaceutical teams to
countries in Latin America, Central America, and Africa.  We include
pre-health students on our teams as a way of preparing the next
generation of international medical care-givers.  Students receive
supervised hands-on experience, health related seminars, and financial
sponsorship.

Listings of university, professional, and student references available
upon request.  Over a 12 year period we’ve fielded over three hundred
teams and annually provide health care for 15,000 of the underserved.

Good luck,

PDC '05