PROCARDNORMAN-L Archives

Norman Campus ProCard users

PROCARDNORMAN-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gilley, Kathy A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gilley, Kathy A.
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 16:18:14 -0500
Good Afternoon ProCard Holders and Reconcilers,

As a result of JPMorganChase's April 2001 acquisition you are receiving a new Commercial Card that reflects the JPMorgan Chase name and logo.

Your old card MUST be turned in when the new card is picked up.  A signature will be required when the card is picked up.  The old card will be terminated in 30 days (June 8, 2002).

If you are located in the department of Athletics, the Museum of Natural History, or are with CCE, please check with your contact person for the procedure on receiving your card.

All other new cards may be picked up between 8:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday at the Purchasing Department, located at 200 Felgar Street (Engineering Lab), Room 201.

If you have any questions please feel free to call Kathy Gilley at 325-5081, or Robyn Williams at 325-5092.

Kathy Gilley will be away on extended leave from May 17th to August 1, 2002.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued kindness, patience and understanding while we work on "perfecting" the new ProCard Listserv.    REMEMBER!  If you have a question or problem that you need to talk to me, Kathy Gilley, about directly, PLEASE send me an email to:              [log in to unmask]             DO NOT click on REPLY - that will only cause unnecessary messages to be sent to hundreds of members.