PROCARDNORMAN-L Archives

Norman Campus ProCard users

PROCARDNORMAN-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Kelly, Robert D, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norman Campus ProCard users <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:04:22 -0500
Kathy, you should contact IT and have them changes the properties of this
list.  Currently, any member of the list can reply and send messages to
everyone else on the list.  You should change this so that only you can send
an email to [log in to unmask] and everyone else will receive it.
That way, when a member of the lists replies to [log in to unmask]
the message will go only to you or bounce back to them (your choice).
Otherwise, I think you'll end up having a lot of unsubscribers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Robert Kelly
Office of the Sr. VP and Provost
5-3221