PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:54:44 -0500
PWSA,
You are all an active bunch, so I thought I'd throw this out there.  <insert heartfelt thanks>
Let's get some chatter going if we want to participate in this civic volunteering opportunity.
A great resume builder.
We can treat ourselves to more than pizza if we do this...

--Jocelyn

Begin forwarded message: