TEATRO-L Archives

COLOQUIO: TEATRO DE LOS SIGLOS DE ORO

TEATRO-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Barbara Simerka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Simerka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:32:03 -0500
Shirley was a role model on how to welcome young scholars to our
profession.

--
Barbara Simerka, PhD
Queens College

Professor of Spanish and Comparative Literature
Director, Transfer Honors Program
Honors Hall 2 : 718-997-5519

Spring 15 office hours (beginning 1/26):
​Mon​ 12:30 - 4:00 (walk in)
Wed
​2-3 (by appt)
Thu 12-3 (by appt