TEATRO-L Archives

COLOQUIO: TEATRO DE LOS SIGLOS DE ORO

TEATRO-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"A. Robert Lauer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A. Robert Lauer
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:56:43 -0500

>From: "Ganelin, Charles Victor Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Lauer, A Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:48:26 -0500
>Subject: Re: Tristes noticias
>
>Dear Robert,
>
>I am stunned to hear this news, and sad to hear
>that Jesús had suffered a long illness in his
>young life. Are there any plans for a
>scholarship fund that you’ve heard about? It
>would be wonderful if the AHCT could do
>something like that, to encourage young scholars.
>
>Saludos,
>
>Charles

Charles Victor Ganelin, Chair
Professor of Spanish
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
268 Irvin
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056

<http://www.muohio.edu/spanport>http://www.muohio.edu/spanport

Phone:  513.529.4500
Fax:    513.529.1807

<http://www.muohio.edu/spanport>http://www.muohio.edu/spanport

“Spanish. Bestow great attention on this, and
endeavor to acquire an accurate knowledge of it.
Our future connections with Spain and Spanish
America, will render that language a valuable acquisition.”

­Thomas Jefferson to nephew Peter Carr, 10 August 1787.