From:
Juan Salazar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juan Salazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 06:37:18 +1100
Hello Tanya and thanks

Coincidentally (or  not) the links to Tach tech have been on the OURMedia
website for some weeks now. The same with Sascha's recommendations. Please
feel free to upload the website or the wiki. In the site you can create
content very easily (stories for the main page, articles or your blog entry)
and the wiki also has a very straightforward procedure.

Regards