From:
"Crawford II, Jerry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Crawford II, Jerry
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 21:24:43 +0000
Hi Lillie,

Maybe there is a way we can use a MOOC for these?

All the best,
Jerry

Jerry Crawford II, Ph.D.
KU Faculty Fellow Diversity, Equity and Social Justice
Chair, KU Student Housing Advisory Board
Director, Journalism Multicultural Scholars Program
William Allen White School of Journalism
and Mass Communications
Stauffer-Flint Hall
1435 Jayhawk Blvd., Room 209D
Lawrence, KS 66045-7515