From:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:58:28 -0500
Dear all:
This message is to welcome you to our new, improved electronic
discussion list at the University of Oklahoma.

For those of you are are "old" users, you will notice some changes:
*you'll be able to see your own messages posted;
*our new name is [log in to unmask]
*friends who are not members of the list can post directly to the
address: [log in to unmask]

You will also now be able to go to the following site any time you have
questions about the list-serv: lists.ou.edu.

Finally, anyone who needs to change an address or join the list can also
go directly to lists.ou.edu and join!

When you go to this site, just add the list name -- aejmac-L-- and it
will take you to our page.

I am still list-owner but I have the ability to add someone else to the
list as co-owner, like a MAC officer, if we want to.  I have added Ali,
this year's Head, to see how it works.

I've requested the termination of the UNT list which should happen
tomorrow (9/17).  Please be patient if there is a day or two of
"overlap" between the two lists.

Cheers, and let me know if you have any questions or comments.
-Meta
Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
860 Van Vleet Oval--Rm. 101
Norman, OK   73019-2051
PHONE: (405) 325-5227
FAX: (405) 325-7565