From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:15:03 -0500
Hello Fellow MAC Members,

Hope all is well for you with the beginning of the new school year. I'm on sabbatical this year.

Anyway, I am writing to solicit your help. MAC member Tony Cox has asked me to survey our membership to see which of you would be interested in getting on a roster as experts for future Tavis Smiley Radio Talk shows. Basically, if a show was coming up that dealt with your expertise, he would contact you, etc.

As you are probably aware, Smiley had a talk show on BET a few years ago (BET Tonight). Cox fills in for Smiley occassionally.

If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity, then please email me for a list of "requirements". Also, I can put you in touch with Cox at your request.

Thanks Lillie