From:
Clint Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:34:32 -0500
MAC Colleagues:

I am pleased to inform you that the third edition of my book with Felix Gutierrez (and new
co-author Lena Chao) has just been published by Sage Publications. The title is "Racism,
Sexism, and the Media: The Rise of Class Communication in Multicultural America." This new
edition contains several major revisions including a chapter on women of color and their
treatment in media. Many photos and illustrations have been added and the trim size has
been enlarged to facilitate readability and to enhance visual presentation. Thanks to MAC
members who have offered comments and suggestions toward making this our best edition
to date and for your support over the years in making the work the preferred text in the field.
For more information, go to www.sagepub.com and type the book title in the search box.

Clint Wilson