From:
Lovette Chinwah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lovette Chinwah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 20:56:05 +0000
Congratulations!!!

Lovette Chinwah-Adegbola, Ph.D.
Professor of Journalism and Mass Communications
Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs
Central State University
PO Box 1004
1400 Brush Row
Wilberforce, OH 45384
Lionel H. Newsom (Admin) Building, room 205A
(937) 376-6631
(937) 376-6637
(937) 376-6445 (fax)

Every Job is a Self-Portrait of the Person who did it.
Autograph your work with Excellence.
~author unknown

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain Central State University proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Central State. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of this E-mail, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this E-mail.  Such action regarding this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify me immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout from your system.