From:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:06:25 -0500
Hi everyone,
I hope all is well in your schools. I am writing to appeal our wonderful

members to come out and review some convention papers for MAC. We had 34

judges last year and this year we only have 24. Dr. Oyendike and I share

reviewers for the faculty and student paper competition. I honestly
think 3 papers per reviewer is enough work and would hate to send more
their way.
For those of you who already responded to my call back in January -
THANK YOU.
For the rest of you - if you can PLEASE volunteer and help us make
another convention memorable for MAC and AEJMC.
Thank you,
MC Santana
Fax (407) 823-6360