From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:45:34 -0600
Colleagues,

I wanted to let those of you who wrote me know that I received your messages. However, I could not access the Internet from my office. I've been using computers in other locations in my building to read email all day.  I prefer to respond to your message in my office or when I get my I-net service restored; that way I can have my files and my privacy.

Again, I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring you. I've just been inconvenienced today.

THanks again for your patience.---lmf