Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 01:37:31 +0000
Thank you for sharing. I pray that God will comfort and strengthen family, friends, and colleagues as we mourn and celebrate Von's life.

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." - author unknown.

I salute Von for being a candle to many.
Camilla Gant, Ph.D
Professor & Chair
Dept of Mass Communications
University of West Georgia