From:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:31:18 -0500
Dear MAC Members:
MAC Head Ilia Rodriguez and I would like to invite all MAC members to a social gathering during the convention at
BB’s Jazz, Blues and Soups, 700 South Broadway.  This place is approximately 1 mile from the hotel and is about a 5-minute cab ride. Time for the social has been scheduled on Friday, August 12, starting at 9 p.m. (following the MAC member's meeting). BB’s is St. Louis’ premiere jazz and blues spot and it has either jazz or blues every night and has a menu of food. For more details about this place, go to http://www.bbsjazzbluessoups.com/index.html. The cover charge
per person is $5-$10.  The price is determined by the entertainment.

Please reply to this message by August 4 indicating your firm commitment to join fellow MAC members for a good time.  I am requesting an early sign up because in order to reserve tables for MAC, I need an initial group size estimate and individual commitments to pay the cover charge.  So please respond at your earliest convenience.  If you are not ready to commit by the deadline, you can always join the group on the night of the social.
Cordially,
Felecia Jones Ross,
Second Vice Head, Secretary
Associate Professor