From:
Jennifer Woodard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Woodard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:24:19 -0600
I agree.  We need to do something at the convention that acknowledges who he
was not just to us but to all of AEJMC (in addition to donating to the
scholarship).

I will investigate with the Council of Divisions -- to see if they can place
a special panel on the schedule to honor and remember who Lee was and what
he meant to the diversity efforts of all of AEJMC.   I'm not sure if they
can at this late date with the schedule already planned, but it never hurts
to ask.

I'll report back what they say.

Jennifer Woodard