From:
"Rios, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rios, Diana
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:45:03 -0400
Thanks for update Sybril, I was actually interviewed yesterday (thurs) by a print journalist for my opinion on this, the usage/nonusage of color/race in stories regarding the hurricane aftermath. I didnt expect a call way up here in New England about the hurricane, but reporters are contacting professors who study ethnicity/race issues and media. Diana Rios UConn