From:
Carole Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carole Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:21:51 -0600
Hi Colleagues:

I have a good job opening at Hofstra and I'm hoping some of you will be
interested.  Here's the description:

SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
Department of Journalism/Mass Media Studies
Assistant/Associate Professor of Print Journalism

Tenure-track position in print journalism to teach skills and theory
courses to both graduate and undergraduate students. Advanced degree,
substantial professional journalism experience and significant college-
level teaching experience required. Special consideration will be given to
candidates who can teach courses such as science journalism, business
journalism, online journalism or investigative reporting.

Rank and salary commensurate with experience. Consideration of applications
will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Hofstra
University is a comprehensive liberal arts institution located on Long
Island, 26 miles from Manhattan.

Send applications to:
Professor Carole Rich, Chair
Dept. Of Journalism & Mass Media Studies
318 Dempster Hall
111 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549-1110

Hofstra University is a Equal Opportunity Employer. (posted 1-6-03)