From:
Venise Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Venise Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:51:18 -0600
Anyone Interested?

Scarecrow Press is expanding its historical dictionary series.  My
brother and I are currently working on a Historical Dictionary of
African American Film.

Our editor Jon Wornoff is looking for people who may be interested in
working on other specialized volumes in areas like Literature,
Theater, Music, Dance, Radio/TV, Art and others.  You can propose
specific areas like French Theater, Ballet, Impressionism, African
American Literature, or others.  Maybe they would be interested in a
Historical Dictionary of American Journalism.

He also says that Scarecrow Press is interested in increasing it list
of titles in the area of Film, Radio and Television, in general, so
if you are working on something you might want to contact Rebecca
Massa at Scarecrow.

I don't have an email, but the contact info I have is:

Jon Woronoff
Scarecrow Press
419, route de Vesegnin
01280 Prevessin