Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 02:04:29 -0400
Rayna -- and Colleagues --

Though we're a little farther away, we, too, are trying to do our part to help
students needing to find an alternative institution, given the devastation
along the Gulf Coast.  See:

http://www.umass.edu/loop/talkingpoints/articles/20544.php

Best wishes,

Bill Israel, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication (Journalism)